The Parent Advisory Committee holds regular meetings the 3rd Monday of each month at 1pm in the Library.. These meetings are open to all parents of students attending F.G. Leary. Minutes available online and are posted on the P.A.C. information board in the school.
Please join us.
Our 2019-20 PAC Executive are:
- President- Emilia Superan and Pauline Wiebe
- Vice-President- Jessica Edwards and Rae-Ann Stewart
- Treasurer- Gwendolyn D'Angelo
- Secretary- Meghan Masson
- Fundraising Co-ordinator- Cheryl Beyak
- DPAC Rep- Katie Bartel
Without the many hours of help from our parents and PAC we would not be able to do the things we try to do for our children. Like they saw, it takes a village to raise a child and F G Leary is very proud of the one that we have.
Parent Involvement is Encouraged
- The following are some of the ways that parents can help support their child and their school.
- Hot lunch programs / food programs
- P.A.C. executive
- Phone fan outs
- Safety Committee
- Parking lot crossing guards
- Reading with children
- Library help
- Head lice check (Bug Babes)
- Morning Late Greeters