GREETINGS TO ALL FG LEARY FINE ARTS students, parents, staff, and community partners. The staff are really excited for the 2018-2019 school year as we have some great plans and initiatives that will make for exciting times for all of us in our school community!
At FG Leary we believe that:
- Each student, parent, and staff member is treated with dignity and respect and is expected to treat others in the same manner.
- Every person has an equal right to educational opportunities which accommodate their physical, social, emotional, artistic, and intellectual potential.
- A positive, affirming and joyful tone both inside and outside the classroom with clear and strong expectations is essential to the well-being of our students
- Social, academic and artistic growth occurs in a developmentally appropriate environment that is safe, supportive, collaborative, and challenging
- Every student should be provided with opportunities to learn, communicate effectively, to solve problems competently, to think critically and creatively, and to act responsibly in a caring, cooperative, responsible and respectful manner
- Direct instruction and integration of the Fine Arts is valuable and important in our road to personal fulfillment.
Parental involvement is vital in the success of students and we encourage you to come into the school and talk with us and to get involved. Please do not hesitate to call the school office (604-792-1281) if you require more information or wish to speak with a staff member.
We look forward to a great year.
Brad Johnston and Lisa Wallace- Admin Team
To register at FG Leary Fine Arts Elementary or any school in SD33 please go to www.sd33.bc.ca
The Chilliwack School District has moved to a centralized, electronic registration system. Our schools no longer accept paper registration forms. This online process provides parents and guardians an option to register their child at any time, even over the summer break. This includes registration for K - 12, French Immersion and out of catchment requests. You will be required to:
1. Provide a valid email address
2. Upload a copy of the child’s birth certificate
3. Upload proof of residency
For more information and FAQ, please visit SD33 - Registration or email firstname.lastname@example.org